Groups and tours
We do group tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Your name, contact email address and telephone number
- Number of people in your group
- Date and time of proposed visit (to help us accomodate your request please include two alternative dates)
- Whether you would like to request a guided tour
- Whether you intend to use the cafe during your visit
Tours of the museum are led by our trained and knowledgeable volunteer guides. You can pre-book a tour specially for your group or you can drop by for one of our regular public tours, which are free to anyone visiting the museum that day.
Pre-booked tours for groups
Find out the history of the building, its memorials and tombs, the knot garden and the wild garden and the little stories behind many of the items in our collection.
P. Do also let us know if anyone in your group are wheelchair users or have any specific requirements.
Please bear in mind that we are a small museum - if your party is more than approx.15 people we may need to split you into 2 groups, so that each group gets the most out of their visit.
Our free public tours are open to anyone who has valid admission to the museum and galleries. Please ask at the front desk if you would like to join. They are scheduled as follows: